QuickBooks Auto Data Recover is a special feature which designed to recover those files which are damaged. That is in case if your data has been lost, then the software will allow you to recover all those data in no time. QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery was first introduced in the year 2012. Keeping a complete track record of data is very important these days. This is because of the entire business of yours is depends on those data. And there is no doubt on it that all these software help in dealing with the data recovery options. And this software named QuickBooks is one of those. This software is one of the safest and secured software which helps you in ensuring security, safety as well as a complete recovery of your data. In case you suddenly lost some of your data, so there is no need to panic at all. This is because of the Auto Data Recovery feature of this software will help you in recovering those data without consuming much time.
Meaning of Auto Data Recovery:
Each and every organisation have to keep back up its financial status and information. There are can be various things which can be included in this such as vendors, employees and inventory. All these things are very important for the perfect functioning and not only this, you need to keep the track record of this list. And if the organisation fails to do that, it might face serious problems in future. And keeping the complete track record of all these data manually can result in a lot of complication. This is where Auto Data Recovery helps. The QuickBooks has both premieres as well as Pro versions which help in keeping the backup record of all the business information and that too in a very easy way.
How does it work?
There are a total of two ways that can help you to keep the backup of your lost data. So let’s discuss about these here:
- The first step is to create a new file on your computer and then name it as ‘QuickBooks Test’.
- The second step is to just open that particular folder which contains the information about the company and also select the .tlg file of the business.
- The third step is to copy that particular .tlg file and then paste the file to the QuickBooks Test folder which you have created in your computer.
- The fourth step is to open the software and click on the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery option.
- Then you have to copy that particular.adr file and paste that file in the QuickBooks folder.
- Next, you will see both the folders named QBW.tlg as well as the .tlg file on the QuickBooks Test folder.
- You can rename that file according to your choice.
- Delete that particular .adr file at the end of the file.
- Now open the software and the folder and register as well as verify all the transactions and records.
- The first step is to create a folder and name that folder as QBTest.
- Next, open the file of the company and search the Auto Data Recovery folder.
- The third step is to search the .adr as well as .tlg file and then copy and paste those files into the QuickBooks test folder.
- Rename that particular folder which will enable you to get the .tlg file on the QuickBooks folder.
- Then open the software as usual and register as well as verify by using the account register tool.
- Lastly, transfer that particular file from the QuickBooks test folder to the original folder after you have moved the damaged file to somewhere else.
Note: If you have any other query regarding this, you can call our QuickBooks data recovery team, they will help you in all possible way to sort out your problems.